Atrium area near the main north entrance of Kirkwood Mall.
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
GALLERYMDU Corporate Headquarters Campus
The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005...
Hoskins-Meyer Floral Greenhouse
Long-time local business Hoskins-Meyer Floral closed suddenly in November 2008, not officially announcing its...
Located in downtown Bismarck, the towering Radisson Hotel originally opened as the Sheraton Galleria...
Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
The current home of the Bismarck Tribune, who’s first edition was in July 1873.
Soo Hotel Nameplate
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
Downtown 3rd Street Parking Ramp
Completed in November 1993. Previously, the site was home to one of Bismarck’s earliest...