Earth Pantry closed its doors in 2009 after many years at Kirkwood Mall.
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Kmart was Bismarck’s second modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971...
Civic Square Building in 2014
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
Fore Seasons Golf Dome
One of Bismarck’s most recognized structures, the Fore Seasons Golf Center is located adjacent...
This building housed Cowan Drug for many years with the Cowan Family living upstairs. The...
McQuades Distributing Budweiser
McQuade Distributing is a regional distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, based in Bismarck. The company...