Opened in 1969 as a King’s Food Host, The Woodhouse Restaurant continues to serve up its “World Famous Hamburgers” and Cheese Frenchee Sandwiches. The restaurant is well known for its phone-based ordering system. It is possibly the only former King’s that still serves the original menu. The Woodhouse has drive-through service and also offers catering services.
The next-door space that now occupies Cost Cutters was the original home to A&B Pizza.
Bismarck Public Works Building
Built in 2001 and located on 26th Street a few blocks north of Bismarck...
GALLERYArrowhead Plaza in 2009
Arrowhead Plaza in 2009, prior to renovation. Opened in November 1953, Arrowhead was Bismarck’s...
Hillside Park Pool Renovation Scene
Construction scene for a $3.5-million renovation of the pool at Hillside Park, which is...
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...
International Stir Fry Restaurant (closed)
This building housed International Stir Fry Restaurant for many years. The building has sat...
Bismarck Civic Center
The Bismarck Civic Center was built in 1969 on land partially donated by the...