Located at Main Avenue & 12th Street, this building is the pasteurization plant for Land O Lakes Dairy. It was built in 1939 originally for Yegen Dairy.
Dating back to when John Yegen opened a bakery and restaurant out of a tent in 1872 (the same year Bismarck was founded), Yegen entered the dairy business in 1919, becoming the region’s primary dairy producer. The company was purchased by Land O Lakes in 1966.
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
GALLERYWilliam Guy Federal Building
Opened in 1964, the William Guy Federal Building supplemented Bismarck’s original Federal Building (built...
GALLERYSchafer Hall at BSC
Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site,...
Young Proven Pair of Blue and Gold Macaws
Young Proven Pair of Blue and Gold Macaws Young, DNAd proven pair of large...
Opening in August 2015 inside the space formerly occupied by Arby’s, adjacent to JC...
Divide Avenue Offices
Office building on Divide Avenue, just north of the Capitol.