Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
The Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current building housing the Bismarck Public Library. It...
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Runnings Farm & Fleet
Built in 1990 and expanded twice, this building originally house Walmart prior its opening...
Stan Puklich Chevrolet (Formerly...
The dealership originated as Capital Chevrolet in 1925 and became Davis Chevrolet in 1943....
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments