Opened in 1958 as Hughes Junior High, today it is home to administrative offices for Bismarck Public Schools, along with South Central High School – an alternative high school.
Named for Edmond Hughes, a local entrepreneur known for founding Hughes Electric with his father, and for his real estate investments. He collaborated with local architect Arthur Van Horn in the construction of numerous historic buildings in Bismarck, including the Van Horn / Prince Hotel.
Learn more about Bismarck schools here: http://www.bismarckcafe.com/blogs/?page_id=75
Taco Johns on South 3rd Street
This Taco John’s restaurant was built in 2001 to replace a different Taco John’s...
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.
BNC National Bank
Located on the corner of Main Avenue & 4th Street. This was originally First...
GALLERYSaint Mary’s Central High School
Saint Mary’s Central High opened in February 1952. It is a private Catholic-based school...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.