Kmart was Bismarck’s second modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971...
Civic Square Building in 2014
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
GALLERYMDU Corporate Headquarters Campus
The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005...
Mark V Studio Apartments, Formerly...
Built in 1955 as the City Motel, today these buildings are Mark V Studio...
GALLERYFederal Building & Former Post...
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Country Charm & City Conveniences! Updated Home on 1.3 Acre Lot
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Bismarck Classified: Say Good Bye to your Landlord and Hello to Your New Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin