Completed in 1970, the Parkade was the first municipal parking garage constructed in downtown Bismarck. It houses several retail tenants on the main floor, including Red Wing Shoes and Thrifty White Drug.
Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.
Building housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments were housed...
Located on West Main Avenue near 1st Street.
Kelly Inn / Minerva’s Restaurant
Opened in 1970 as the Town House Hotel, this hotel is now part of...
Kirkwood Bank & Trust on Century...
Located on Century Avenue near State Street.
Red Lobster Restaurant
Opened in 1989, Bismarck’s Red Lobster underwent a major facelift in 2008.