The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time local department store A.W. Lucas. Woodmansee’s has occupied the building since the mid-1920s, when Lucas relocated into the adjacent building. Even after all these decades, the store is still owned by the Woodmansee family.
Due to the August 1898 Fire, it is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Bismarck.
Located in the 2200 block of East Main Avenue in Bismarck.
Stadium Sports Bar/The Lodge
Located on East Divide Avenue near Bismarck State College. This originally housed Tropical Island...
Opened in 1975 as Ramada Inn, this hotel served many years as the Best...
North American Steak Buffet
Located on State Street, the American Steak Buffet originally housed Bonanza Steakhouse, which still...
Athena Square Building
Noted for housing long-time local business Spa D’Athena, which operated there from 2001-2017.
Ace Hardware & Party America,...
Building built in 1990 to house Friendly True Value. After the True Value closed...