Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility for the Federal Government and Post Office until 1964, when it was supplemented with the William Guy Federal Building. The building continues to house Federal offices.
Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
GALLERYHorizon Middle School
Horizon Middle School replaced Hughes Middle School when the facility opened in January 2001.
Belle Mehus City Auditorium
The Belle Mehus City Auditorium opened in 1914. It assumed its current name in...
Broadway Avenue Near 3rd Street
Building in center housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments...
GALLERYSaint Alexius Medical Center
Saint Alexius Medical Center was the first hospital in Dakota Territory when it was...
Ace Hardware & Party America,...
Building built in 1990 to house Friendly True Value. After the True Value closed...