Denny’s, located at at 405 S 7th Street in Bismarck, originally opened as a Village Inn Pancake House in December 1972. Not to be confused with Village Inn Pizza, which opened at 434 S 3rd Street in 1971, was the first Village Inn Pancake House to open in North Dakota.
International Inn replaced the restaurant in 1986 before Denny’s replaced it in 1988.
Seeds of Hope Thrift Store
The northwest corner of 4th and Main, featuring Seeds of Hope Thrift Store. The...
Stan Puklich Chevrolet (Formerly...
The dealership originated as Capital Chevrolet in 1925 and became Davis Chevrolet in 1943....
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
L.J. Anderson Building / Former...
Formerly a warehouse for the International Harvester Company, the L.J. Anderson Building now houses...
House of Color
Located on East Broadway Avenue.