Built in 1920 by Edmond Hughes and designed by his business partner Arthur Van Horn. M. B. Gillman Company once used this building as an auto dealership.
In 1955, the building was refurbished by Montana-Dakota Utilities to be used as its headquarters, where it remained until relocating to Rosser Avenue in the late 1960s.
Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.
Old Federal Building & Post Office
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
Parkade Parking Ramp
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was Bismarck’s first municipal parking ramp. It also houses...
Conlin's Furniture at Gateway Fashion Mall
Conlin’s Furniture occupied this space in November 2004, filling a spot that had sat...
Located next to Bismarck Parks & Recreation Center. The park was dedicated in 2002.
Opened in 1975 as Ramada Inn, this hotel served many years as the Best...
Northbrook Shopping Center Sign
The vintage neon Northbrook Mall sign lit up in the late evening. Northbrook was...