Opened in January 2015, this was the sixth Dan's location in Bismarck-Mandan. Dan's has its roots back to 1949, when Roy Rockstad & Eugene “Bus” Leary purchased the local Piggly Wiggly.
Dan’s Supermarket is a chain of grocery stores in Bismarck-Mandan that was founded in 1949. At its height, Dan’s owned and operated a total of 11 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. Today, the chain has consolidated operations to focus on its local roots. Interestingly, Dan’s is not named for a real person. Instead, the […][Read more about Dan’s Supermarket / Supervalu]
GALLERYPatterson Hotel/McKenzie Hotel
Opened New Year’s Day, 1911 as the McKenzie Hotel and officially renamed Patterson in...
Ross Dress For Less Under Construction
November 2015 construction scene at Hay Creek Shops. Building under construction will be home...
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
Prince Hotel / Van Horn Hotel
Built in 1916 as the Van Horn Hotel, named for the building’s architect –...
GALLERYGold Seal Building
Built in 1971, this building served as the corporate headquarters for Gold Seal Products...
At 15 screens, Grand Theater is the largest of two movie theaters in Bismarck,....