Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building underwent major renovation in 2007 after years of sitting vacant. It is also remembered for housing GP Warehouse Emporium and Front Page Tavern for many years.
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).
Harvest Brazilian Grill
Located on Main Street in Mandan. The restaurant relocated from Linton in fall of...
Belle Mehus City Auditorium
The Belle Mehus City Auditorium opened in 1914. It assumed its current name in...
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck
Looking northeast from the corner of Main Avenue & 5th Street in Downtown Bismarck,...
America’s Mattress, Formerly...
Constructed in 2001 to house Hollywood Nites Video (later known as Planet Video) –...