Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960. The house was built in 1884 by Asa Fisher. North Dakota bought the house in 1893 for $5,000. The mansion was donated to the State Historical Society in 1975 and underwent renovation to its original appearance.
GALLERYNorth Dakota State Capitol &...
Featuring pictures of the North Dakota State Capitol, Liberty Memorial Building, and surrounding grounds.
Wilhelm Buick-Olds-Cadillac Building
Wilhelm’s opened its Bismarck dealership in 1986, and closed in 2007 as a result...
Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
The current home of the Bismarck Tribune, who’s first edition was in July 1873.
Athena Square Building
Noted for housing long-time local business Spa D’Athena, which operated there from 2001-2017.
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Bobcat Manufacturing Plant / Melroe
Bobcat is a multinational manufacturing company of construction equipment, specializing in skid steer loaders....