- Bismarck’s Central Market Sold to Dan’s Supermarket; Mandan Location ClosingPosted 2 days ago
- Cash Wise’s Parent Buying Captain Jack’s Liquor Land and Bill’s LiquorPosted 2 months ago
- Bismarck TGI Friday’s Closes AbruptlyPosted 2 months ago
- Sunrise Town Centre Update: BNC Bank & Large Liquor Store Joining Dan’sPosted 2 months ago
- Shopping Mall Replacing Rivertree InnPosted 2 months ago
Quiet Rail & New Parking Ramp Moving Forward
With the lawsuit that was tying up funds for a quiet rail zone and new parking ramp in downtown Bismarck now over, the City Commission, today, took further action towards completing these two projects.
The City plans to continue working with Ulteig for finalizing designs for the new parking ramp, which is to be located across from the Belle Mehus between 5th and 6th Streets off Broadway Avenue. The original cost estimate, two years ago, was $8 million.
The City will also begin seeking offers to upgrade the railroad crossings at 3rd, 5th, and 12th Street to implement the quiet rail zone in downtown. The original estimated cost of the zone was $1.5 million.
Related External Link:
View Larger Map