Interior of Kirkwood Mall
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Broadway Avenue Near 3rd Street
Building in center housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments...
Humpback Sally’s Restaurant...
Located on Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck, opened in 2014. The site formerly housed...