Interior of Kirkwood Mall
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Scotty’s Drive-in: Show-N-Shine
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
The current home of the Bismarck Tribune, who’s first edition was in July 1873.
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...