Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center for many years. It was announced in 2010 that nearby Saint Alexius Medical Center had purchased the building, allowing the VFW until 2012 to vacate.
Former Dakota Beer Brewery
In the 1960s, this building housed Dakota Beer’s brewery.
McCabe United Methodist Church
Located on the corner of 6th Street & Boulevard Avenue across from the Capitol....
Former North Dakota Governor’s...
Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960....
Wilhelm Buick-Olds-Cadillac Building
Wilhelm’s opened its Bismarck dealership in 1986, and closed in 2007 as a result...
Hoskins-Meyer Floral Greenhouse
Long-time local business Hoskins-Meyer Floral closed suddenly in November 2008, not officially announcing its...
GALLERYBasin Electric Campus
Headquarters for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in Bismarck, North Dakota. Built in 1974.