The Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current building housing the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had been constructed in 1916-1917 through funding provided by Andrew Carnegie. A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently taking place.
This building was constructed in 1997 to originally house an A&W and Long John...
Kmart was Bismarck’s second modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971...
McDonald’s Rock-N-Roll Cafe
McRock N’ Roll Cafe was a Rock N’ Roll themed McDonalds restaurant located on the...
Burger Time Restaurant At Night
Burger Time is a small regional chain of fast food restaurants located in North...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...