The historic Saint Mary’s Church was completed in 1898. The church houses the oldest parish in Bismarck. The parish’s first church was built in 1875 at the corner of Main Avenue and Mandan Street, three years after Bismarck’s founding.
Subway Restaurant – Former...
Building formerly housed Sherwin Williams.
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...
Carpet Garage is a regional chain, with locations across North Dakota, Montana, and Minnesota....
Kelly Inn / Minerva’s Restaurant
Opened in 1970 as the Town House Hotel, this hotel is now part of...
Standard Oil Service Station, Former
Located on Memorial Highway. Recently, the building housed a soup kitchen.