A row of historic buildings on 4th Street between Broadway and Main Avenues in downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. The building on the far right was built in 1930 to house J.C. Penney. Penney’s relocated to the NW corner of 5th and Broadway in 1956.
This building later housed Osco Drug until it relocated to Gateway Mall in 1979, at which point Coast To Coast relocated its store from Main Avenue into the building.
Seeds of Hope Thrift Store
The northwest corner of 4th and Main, featuring Seeds of Hope Thrift Store. The...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Sears and Conlin’s pictured. Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
Sears at Gateway Fashion Mall
Sears is the only remaining original anchor tenant still located at Gateway Mall. Opened...
Built in 1900 to house local department store Webb Brothers, this building later housed...
Kirkwood Mall Exterior
The main entrance into Kirkwood Mall, located on the center’s north side. Kirkwood Mall...