Formerly a warehouse for the International Harvester Company, the L.J. Anderson Building now houses several local retailers including an antique store. For years, the building had housed Boyd’s Ark Pet Shop and Dave’s Hobbies. Building completed in March 1911 and listed on the National List of Historic Places.
Fore Seasons Golf Dome
One of Bismarck’s most recognized structures, the Fore Seasons Golf Center is located adjacent...
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Red Lobster Restaurant
Opened in 1989, Bismarck’s Red Lobster underwent a major facelift in 2008.
Located in downtown Bismarck, the towering Radisson Hotel originally opened as the Sheraton Galleria...
Office Building on Broadway
JCPenney relocated to this building at the northwest corner of 5th and Broadway Avenue...