Building housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments were housed upstairs. Building was severely damaged by fire in March 1984, and underwent major renovation as a result.
Building to its left is the historic Van Horn/Prince Hotel, completed in 1916.
Logan Grocery was one of Bismarck’s first retailers, first opened on the same site in 1877.
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
Bird House Store
Formerly located on State Street, just north of Century Avenue. The Bird House later...
Standard Oil Service Station, Former
Located on Memorial Highway. Recently, the building housed a soup kitchen.
Opening November 2015.