Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day convenience stores, the Lander’s Conoco building also houses several smaller businesses.
Originally, a Philips 66 Station was housed on this site.
Former Dakota Beer Brewery
In the 1960s, this building housed Dakota Beer’s brewery.
Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse
Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse Bar on 3rd Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. The building is...
Sweetheart Bakery Outlet Store (closed)
Located on East Main Avenue, the outlet closed in 2012. In 2014, the site...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Former North Dakota Governor’s...
Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960....