Opened in 2008, Cedric Theel’s new facility is quite a step up from their previous 27,000 square foot building constructed in 1971 on Main Avenue. This new building is nearly 50% larger, and the lot size is much larger too.
Cedric Theel currently carries the Toyota and Scion lines, but had also carried Dodge until the recent Chrysler reorganization. The Dodge sign still remained on the building as of August 2009.
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
McDonald’s Rock-N-Roll Cafe
McRock N’ Roll Cafe was a Rock N’ Roll themed McDonalds restaurant located on the...
Street Scene: State Street Near Century...
State Street Near Century Avenue. Country Inn & Suites, Hooters, and Wendy’s are visible.
Capitol Lanes Plaza
Built in 1982 to primarily house Capitol Lanes, this building has housed offices for...
Former Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
Built in 1920, this historic building once housed the Bismarck Tribune prior to its...
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...