Featuring Hallmark store.
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
Learn more about Kirkwood Mall:
Gartner’s Capital Shoe Hospital
Gartner’s Shoes, located at the corner of 3rd Street & Thayer Avenue in Bismarck,...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Built in 1900 to house local department store Webb Brothers, this building later housed...
GALLERYSaint Mary’s Central High School
Saint Mary’s Central High opened in February 1952. It is a private Catholic-based school...
First Steps Daycare
Built in 1984 to initially a Mini Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store, which...
This building initially housed Kirkwood Hardware Hank, which later became Kirkwood Ace Hardware until...