Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was dropped from the name in 2016 following a lawsuit filed by G-Will Liquors of Minnesota.
Dakota Stage Playhouse / Former Capitol...
Built in 1905 by Edward Patterson, this building housed Capitol Theater (later Cinema Theater)...
Green Mill Restaurant (closed)
This building originally housed Houlihan’s Restaurant, and then Green Mill until closing in 2007....
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.
Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse
Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse Bar on 3rd Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. The building is...