Skyline Crossings and Plaza Area
A major business area off of Highway 83/State Street in north Bismarck anchored by...
Former Dakota Beer Brewery
In the 1960s, this building housed Dakota Beer’s brewery.
Civic Square Building / Former Bismarck...
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
Budget Inn Express / Former Fleck House...
Budget Inn Express on the edge of downtown Bismarck, North Dakota in 2009. The...
This building initially housed Kirkwood Hardware Hank, which later became Kirkwood Ace Hardware until...
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments