Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960. The house was built in 1884 by Asa Fisher. North Dakota bought the house in 1893 for $5,000. The mansion was donated to the State Historical Society in 1975 and has since underwent renovation to its original appearance.
Broadway Centre – Broadway Grille...
Opened in 2014, Broadway Centre is a mixed used building housing high-end condos and...
Conlin’s Furniture relocated its Bismarck store from Gateway Fashion Mall into this warehouse building...
Space Aliens Grill & Bar
Space Aliens Grill & Bar in October 2014.
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
Built in 1900 to house local department store Webb Brothers, this building later housed...