Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse Bar on 3rd Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. The building is listed on the National List of Historic Places.
Marshall Oil Company of Marshall Town, Iowa commenced construction of the original 90×50-foot brick building in August 1911. At the time, Marshall was the country’s largest independent oil distributor. The building served as a store, warehouse, and offices. Sinclair Refining Company later acquired Marshall’s interests in the city, who continued operating out of the building.
During at least the 1970s and 1980s it housed Fargo Paper Company (known today as Cole Papers).
Oasis Truck Stop/Stamart Travel Center
Originated in March 1993 as the Prairie Oasis Truck Stop (owned by Stamart). It is...
Interstate Office Building
This building, located on Interstate Avenue, recently became home to Hansen’s Menswear, amongst other...
Dan's Supermarket (Arrowhead)
Arrowhead Plaza after its 2011 renovation. Dan’s Supermarket, pictured here, has anchored the center...
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
U.S. Bank Building
U.S. Bank Building in downtown Bismarck at the corner of 3rd Street & Broadway...
La Tejana Mexican Market
Opened in October 2014 and located at Boulevard Avenue and 14th Street. Building originally...