Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Old Federal Building & Post Office
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
Opened in 2013 after the 2012 closure of Burger King, which had operated in...
Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts completed its move within Gateway Fashion Mall into the space...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior:...
Conlin’s Furniture occupied this space in November 2004, filling a spot that had sat...
GALLERYWoodhouse Restaurant/Cost Cutters
Opened in 1969 as a King’s Food Host, The Woodhouse Restaurant continues to serve...
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).