Building in foreground was constructed in 1913* to house City National Bank. F.W. Woolworth later occupied the building until relocating to Kirkwood Mall in 1971. It then housed Goldies Furniture for some time. Today it houses Amish Country Furniture.
The Patterson Hotel is clearly recognizable in the background. The row of building between were all built in or around 1905-1906.
Stamart (now Petro Serve USA)
Located at the busy intersection of Divide Ave and State Street, this was once...
Strawberry Restaurant opened in 2014 inside the former Mysteria/Mandan Theater on Main Street.
GALLERYJack Science Center at BSC
The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998. Bismarck State...
Heartview Foundation / Former Capital...
The building located on the southeast corner of Broadway & 1st Street was built...
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...