Thrifty White Drug on the main floor of the Parkade in Downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. White Drug started in Jamestown in 1884, and merged with Thrifty Drug of Brainerd, Minnesota in 1985. Company also operated White Mart at Gateway Mall from 1979-1986. This Bismarck is one of the last, if not the last in the chain to still bear the actual White Drug logo as opposed to Thrifty White’s logo. The White House Cafeteria is also housed inside.
Completed in 1970, the Parakade was Bismarck’s first municipal parking garage.
Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.
Learn more about Downtown Bismarck here:
Corwin Churchill Motors
Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill...
Downtown 3rd Street Parking Ramp
Completed in November 1993. Previously, the site was home to one of Bismarck’s earliest...
Skyline Crossings and Plaza Area
A major business area off of Highway 83/State Street in north Bismarck anchored by...
MDU Corporate Headquarters Campus
The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005...
Savvy Skate and Snow Shop
Savvy Skate and Snow, a retail store located in southern Bismarck, North Dakota.