The north Dan’s Supermarket opened in March 2003 – replacing its Gateway Mall location located 2 blocks south, which had opened in 1975. Today, there are 4 Dan’s stores in Bismarck-Mandan, and one in Dickinson.
Dan’s has its roots back to 1949, when Roy Rockstad & Eugene “Bus” Leary purchased the local Piggly Wiggly and converted it to Bismarck Supervalu, the precursor to Dan’s Supervalu, which eventually became Dan’s Supermarket.
Read more about Dan’s Supermarket and its history here:
Kramer Agency/Hughes Auto...
Built in 1920 by Edmond Hughes and designed by his business partner Arthur Van...
Horizon Market, located at Washington & Durango in northwest Bismarck.
Dakota Zoo Entrance
The Dakota Zoo is situated within Sertoma Park along the shores of the Missouri...
Rock'n 50's Cafe
The Rock’n 50’s Cafe is a popular spot within Gateway Fashion Mall.
Corwin Churchill Motors
Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill...
After 2014 remodel.