Arrowhead Plaza was Bismarck’s first shopping center when it opened in November 1953. It still houses the original Dan’s Supermarket.
Arrowhead Plaza was developed by local resident T. Clem Casey, who had also built his house directly behind the center.
Read more about Arrowhead Plaza here:
Corwin Churchill Motors
Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill...
Office Building on Broadway
JCPenney relocated to this building at the northwest corner of 5th and Broadway Avenue...
Eckroth Music Plaza
Built in 2006, this building is anchored by long-time music retailer Eckroth Music. Other...
First Steps Daycare
Built in 1984 to initially a Mini Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store, which...
Sinclair Service Station (closed)
Located at 2308 E Main Avenue, this former Sinclair station closed in 2002 after 44...