Ressler’s Cafe was a long-time Bismarck eatery. Nick and Dan Ressler established the restaurant at 210 N 6th Street in 1949 before relocating to 2219 E Main Avenue in 1956.
Its original downtown home later housed Big Boy/KFC from 1970-1976. It shortly became storage and a library for Q&R Clinic, until Across The Street Restaurant opened there in 1982, also owned by Big Boy’s then-owners. Q&R Clinic demolished the building shortly after for an expansion project.
Its Main Avenue location is today a multi-tenant building housing Joseph P Larriveee Architects and Vintage Guitar.