Atrium area near the main north entrance of Kirkwood Mall.
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Opened in 2013 after the 2012 closure of Burger King, which had operated in...
Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day...
GALLERYSaint Mary’s Central High School
Saint Mary’s Central High opened in February 1952. It is a private Catholic-based school...
GALLERYCuster Park/Eagle Statue
Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when...
North American Steak Buffet
Located on State Street, the American Steak Buffet originally housed Bonanza Steakhouse, which still...
McCabe United Methodist Church
Located on the corner of 6th Street & Boulevard Avenue across from the Capitol....