Interior of Kirkwood Mall
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Dakota Stage Playhouse / Former Capitol...
Built in 1905 by Edward Patterson, this building housed Capitol Theater (later Cinema Theater)...
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
Ross Dress For Less
The newest addition to Haycreek Shops is almost complete. There’s been no official confirmation on...
Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck
Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck between 5th & 4th Streets, seen here are various...
Stadium Sports Bar/The Lodge
Located on East Divide Avenue near Bismarck State College. This originally housed Tropical Island...