Interior of Kirkwood Mall
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Gartner’s Capital Shoe Hospital
Gartner’s Shoes, located at the corner of 3rd Street & Thayer Avenue in Bismarck,...
GALLERYBurger Time Restaurant
Burger Time is a small regional chain of fast food restaurants located in North...
Bismarck Civic Center
The Bismarck Civic Center was built in 1969 on land partially donated by the...
Mark V Studio Apartments, Formerly...
Built in 1955 as the City Motel, today these buildings are Mark V Studio...
Ground Round Restaurant
The Ground Round opened its Bismarck location in 1985.