The main entrance into Kirkwood Mall, located on the center’s north side.
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul
Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery
Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new
anchors, Target and JCPenney.
To learn more about Kirkwood Mall, click here:
GALLERYBismarck High School
The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions...
Hillside Aquatic Complex
Hillside Park is a park located in northeastern Bismarck south of Boulevard Avenue, just...
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Harvest Brazilian Grill
Located on Main Street in Mandan. The restaurant relocated from Linton in fall of...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.