The Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current building housing the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had been constructed in 1916-1917 through funding provided by Andrew Carnegie. A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently taking place.
Dollar Tree at Night
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Century Center / WSI Headquarters
Located on East Century Avenue, this building houses offices for Workforce Safety & Insurance.
Gold’s Gym opened its Bismarck location in 2008. The space had previously housed TJMaxx,...
GALLERYJack Science Center at BSC
The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998. Bismarck State...
GALLERYCamp Hancock Historic Site
This building at Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) is the oldest remaining building in...