Scheels Sporting Goods
Scheels Sporting Goods relocated into the former Target space in 2006. Scheels was first...
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Simle Middle School / Junior High
Opened in 1961, Simle Middle School is the oldest remaining middle school in Bismarck....
Hay Creek Shops Construction Scene...
October 2014 construction scene of Hay Creek Shops – an upcoming retail development anchored...
International Stir Fry Restaurant (closed)
This building housed International Stir Fry Restaurant for many years. The building has sat...
Office Building on Broadway
JCPenney relocated to this building at the northwest corner of 5th and Broadway Avenue...
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments