Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill was one of America’s oldest Chrysler dealer, receiving one of the first franchise rights to the name when it was introduced in 1924.
The dealership was founded in 1914 by Samuel Wickham Corwin. The dealership originally sold Buick, Saxon and Mitchell automobile brands. Neil Churchill joined the dealership in 1925, becoming sole owner in 1952.
Corwin relocated into this new location from downtown in 1997. The dealer once carried the Plymouth lineup until its discontinuation, and is expected to pickup the Dodge lineup following Cedric Theel’s forced discontinuation of the brand.
Neil Churchill was a well-known philanthropist, founding one of the nation’s first integrated baseball teams. He also once served as mayor.
Rock'n 50's Cafe
The Rock’n 50’s Cafe is a popular spot within Gateway Fashion Mall.
Dick’s Sporting Goods/Hay Creek...
(July 2015) Construction is nearly complete on the first section of Hay Creek Shops,...
MacKenzie River Pizza Grill and Pub
Opened in 2012.
First Steps Daycare
Built in 1984 to initially a Mini Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store, which...
Wards Office Building
Originally built for Lahr Motor Sales, then later housing Montgomery Ward, this building, although...