Completed in 1970, the Parkade was Bismarck’s first municipal parking ramp. It also houses several business, including Thrifty White Drugstore and Red Wing Shoes.
Former North Dakota Governor’s...
Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960....
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
A row of historic buildings on 4th Street between Broadway and Main Avenues in...
GALLERYHorizon Middle School
Horizon Middle School replaced Hughes Middle School when the facility opened in January 2001.
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Parkade Parking Ramp
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was the first municipal parking garage constructed in downtown...