Building housing KFYR TV Studios in 2009, originally known as the “Tribune Block” and then the “Hoskins Block”.
KFYR-TV’s home is technically comprised of 3 buildings, with 2 of them disguised to appear as one. In 1949, the building completed a $300,000 renovation, adding the granite and blue-gray porcelain panels still evident today.
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Arby’s. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
Opened in 1975 as Ramada Inn, this hotel served many years as the Best...
Old Federal Building & Post Office
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
Built in 1900 by the Northern Pacific Railroad to replace the original train depot,...
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...