This building originally housed Houlihan’s Restaurant, and then Green Mill until closing in 2007. After sitting vacant for several years, the building now houses Bremer Bank.
Grand Theater is a 22-screen movie theater at 1486 Interstate Loop. It is Bismarck’s largest...
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Dakota Zoo Entrance
The Dakota Zoo is situated within Sertoma Park along the shores of the Missouri...
Wilhelm Buick-Olds-Cadillac Building
Wilhelm’s opened its Bismarck dealership in 1986, and closed in 2007 as a result...
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...