Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck
Looking northeast from the corner of Main Avenue & 5th Street in Downtown Bismarck,...
The Toasted Frog
Located in Downtown Bismarck, the building now housing The Toasted Frog restaurant once housed...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Sears and Conlin’s pictured. Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
Dakota Twin Theater Building (demolished)
Building in foreground was once home to Dakota Theater. More recently, it housed Boneshaker...
Wilhelm Buick-Olds-Cadillac Building
Wilhelm’s opened its Bismarck dealership in 1986, and closed in 2007 as a result...
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
- Wiki: Corral Theater
- Wiki: A&W Rootbeer Restaurant
- Bismarck Classified: Breathtaking views are just the start!
- Wiki: Hodge Podge
- Wiki: Grand Theater
- Wiki: Hancock Fabrics (Northwest Fabrics & Crafts)
- Wiki: Peavey Company (Thunderbird Home Improvement Center)
- Wiki: Philip John (P.J.) Meyer
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz