Corner of 4th Street & Thayer Avenue in downtown Bismarck. The building on the right originally housed Montgomery Ward Department Store and still is called the “Wards Building.” It received a major facelift in the early-to-mid 1970s, at which time it also housed long-time drugstore Finney Drug.
Building on the left is the former home to Bismarck Tribune.
The Toasted Frog
Located in Downtown Bismarck, the building now housing The Toasted Frog restaurant once housed...
Prince Hotel / Van Horn Hotel
Built in 1916 as the Van Horn Hotel, named for the building’s architect –...
GALLERYUniversity of Mary Campus
The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck....
Blarney Stone Irish Pub
Opened October 21, 2009 inside the former Golden Dragon Restaurant. Blarney Stone is Bismarck’s...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...