Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the late 1970s. Patterson later named the it “Princess Hotel” as a spoof on the Prince Hotel, owned by his chief rival Edmond Hughes. Hotel was again renamed Patterson Annex.
When it was originally built, it was the last building on the block. The Patterson Hotel, completed in 1910, was built flush against the building. A walkway was opened between the two hotels so patrons of the Soo Hotel could benefit from the amenities of the Patterson. For a short time, it was the tallest building in Bismarck.
City/County Office Building
Since 1984, this building has housed administrative offices for both the City of Bismarck...
Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts completed its move within Gateway Fashion Mall into the space...
Located on East Main Avenue.
Conlin's Furniture at Gateway Fashion Mall
Conlin’s Furniture occupied this space in November 2004, filling a spot that had sat...
Sunrise Town Centre Construction Scene
October 2014 construction scene of Dan’s Supermarket and Gee Williquors at the upcoming Sunrise...
Corner of 3rd Street & Broadway...
3rd Street Parking Ramp and Modern Eyes visible.